National Group Makes 2017 Predictions
At the end of last month, realtor.com released its national housing forecast for 2017. According to the site, the organization expects to see a rise in mortgage rates, with home sales slowing down a bit compared to recent years. The report also predicts that Phoenix, AZ will be the top metro market based on price and sales gains.
As part of the report, the site also listed the organization’s predictions for key housing trends in 2017. The five predictions are listed below:
- Millennials and boomers will dominate the market
- Midwestern cities will continue to be hotbeds for millennials
- Slowing price appreciation
- Fewer homes on the market and fast-moving markets
- Western cities will continue to lead the nation in prices and sales
For a complete look at the report referenced above, and more from realtor.com, click here.